Platform to create, manage and conduct surveys during the elections in the US. Mobile app and admin tool. Mobile side is focused on providing access to the surveys for contractors performing said surveys. Contractor can select surveys from the list, the survey will provide the area and navigation tips for the contractor.
Project technology stack:
• .NET, React, React Native
Team composition: 3 BE, 2 FE, 1 Mobile, 1 PM on our side, QA and Product owner on customer side.
We expect from you:
• At least 3 years of experience as a React Native developer
• Experience with React, Redux
• Good understanding of security best practices in React Native applications
• Ability to structure larger services for long term maintainability
• Strong problem solving ability and able to articulate solutions clearly
• Intermediate/Upper intermediate level of English, as communication with the customer is direct
• Ability to identify risks and mitigate them
• Confident skills with Expo CLI as a plus.
• Participate in the development of the application on React Native
• Ensuring stable code quality
• Strict adherence to project requirements
• Close cooperation with the team at all stages of development
• Active participation in team meetings.
About Binary Studio
Binary Studio is an environment of professionals where we create complex applications for small and medium businesses. Here’s what you need to know about us:
We are very meticulous in choosing projects:
— complexity and challenge — our portfolio includes a system for Swiss rescue services, a multitenant healthcare startup that helps nurses look for additional work, a platform for modeling and building database schemes;
— adequate condition of the code or readiness of customers to rewrite it if necessary;
— long-term perspective — we work with projects lasting 6+ months, and the average duration of projects in Binary Studio — 2.5 years;
— the opportunity to communicate directly with the decision makers of the project.
We appreciate the constant development:
— we conduct Binary Studio Academy — online courses for developing web applications for beginners in programming. The academy is free, and getting there is a big challenge (in 2020, out of 5,500 applicants, only 170 were enrolled). For Binarians, participating in the Academy as a lecturer, team member or article author is the perfect platform to hone their leadership and public speaking skills, as well as work with technologies that are not used in a commercial project;
— we organize technical lectures within the company — for example, about Kubernetes, Kotlin and Web optimization; call on technical Zoom talks;
— We also remember socially important topics — for example, we learn to sort garbage together. In addition, each Binarian has an education budget and a professional development plan.
Take care of our Binarians:
We strive to create conditions in which our specialists will be comfortable working together and spending free time. We regularly have
If it sounds interesting and you would like to meet our team — send us your CV! We are happy to talk!