We are working on a healthcare marketplace that allows the real-time booking of nurses to fill in urgent empty shifts at American hospitals at a much lower cost. It consists of two parts — a platform where nurses and medical facilities can match and a subproject — a CRM application for temporary staff management used by hospitals.
The main part of the application includes basic features such as personal profile, payments, and bookings. In addition, there is multi-tenancy, which allows the application to be customized depending on the client’s requirements (for example, by adding a logo, title, different types of payments or data lists available for other users).
Binary Studio’s team developed this platform essentially from scratch and in 2020-2021 it became one of our fast-growing projects (the team grew from 4 Full Stack JS devs up to 24 engineers both from Binary Studio’s and the customer’s side). The reason is simple — during the coronavirus pandemic there were a lot of medical facilities in the USA which needed an external workforce and our platform helped them with it. Thus, by developing this platform, we actually save people’s lives:)
15 Full-Stack Node JS /React devs, 3 React Native, 5 QA engineers, and a РМ. From the customer’s side, there is a close collaboration with a Product Owner, CTO and 2 Product Managers.
Plans & Challenges:
- A lot of TS: we write all of the new modules using TypeScript. In addition, we need to integrate old modules, written with vanilla JS, with TypeScript as well.
- A lot of AWS: the customer is super-proactive in terms of offering new features. Instead of writing new features manually, we integrated a major part of the platform with AWS services and plan to add even more in the near future
- A true full stack experience: most of the time, you will be responsible for delivering new features entirely, not only for front- or back-end parts. In addition, there’s no division into frontend and backend sub-teams, thus you will have an opportunity to take on frontend and backend related tasks, depending on your expertise and willingness to hone your skills in one of these directions.
Talent you’ll bring into our team:
- 2+ years of experience with React.js and Node.js
- Experience in writing API and Unit tests (Jest, Mocha, Jasmine)
- Experience in working with relational databases (for example, PostgreSQL, MySQL etc.)
- At least an intermediate-strong level of English (this position requires everyday spoken communication with English-speaking team members and customer)
It would be nice if you have:
- Experience in optimization of SQL requests
- Experience in setting up CI/CD (Jenkins, CircleCI)
- Experience in working with multi-tenant systems
- Experience with AWS
Want to know more? Then send us your CV — we would be happy to meet you and discuss everything in more detail!