Binary Studio is in search of an experienced recruiter to help us extend our top-notch team with new talents!✨
When changing a job, developers may consider many different things. But generally speaking, it all comes down to:
• Challenge and opportunities for professional growth
• The nice and smart folks in the team and in the company
• Good compensation
Here is the good news for our future recruiter: we have all of this! And more. Much more. Trust us, you will be proud to tell your candidates about Binary Studio during interviews.
• You will talk about our internal tech courses, library, tech meetups and OKRs for every Binarian.
• You will inspire people describing the selectiveness of our own software development school — Binary Studio Academy (5500 applicants and only 170 admitted — the admission rate is close to Harvard’s!) and will explain how being a coach in the most competitive Academy in Ukraine helps develop leadership skills while working with the most talented students from all over Ukraine.
• You will share our philosophy of hiring people who are not only technically excellent, but also are a good cultural match. Because to find “our guy” is often more important than to close a deal with a customer and poison the culture.
• You will give lots of details about a meaningful project the developer will be working on: be it an app that saves people’s lives, a super sophisticated BI platform for patent analysis, or a solution that helps families store all the important stuff online. Whatever the project — it will always be something challenging and always with world-class potential.
• You might even drop a few stories about our unforgettable get-togethers: it could be a Company party, interesting online lectures and workshops on technical and non-technical topics, tech talks in Zoom, a ski weekend in Bukovel or even a rafting trip. And much-much more 🙂
But the best thing, we believe, will be a rewarding experience when you realize that people you helped bring to the company are truly happy months and years after they’d been onboarded. As well as the understanding that you are the key to growing an amazing Binary Studio team.
Recruitment — finding great people for our offices in Lviv, Kyiv or remote and enjoying watching them grow in Binary Studio, which includes:
— Preparation, publication & promotion of developers vacancies as well as “back-office” positions (HR managers, office managers, administrators, accountants, etc.)
— Active search of candidates, headhunting
— Applicant tracking (we do not have an ATS at the moment, but we would like you to suggest one and move our DB there)
— Conducting interviews and making sure the process is user-friendly for candidates and for the hiring managers likewise
— Providing constant feedback to all candidates via various resources (mailbox, LinkedIn, djinni, Facebook, etc.)
— Cooperating with the existing team of 3 recruiters
— A real challenge and a possibility to be a crucial part of the company’s growth — we plan on doubling the team’s size in the next several years
— Free reign in implementing your ideas and initiatives in recruitment — we want our recruiter to not only engage in time-tested methods of attracting talent but also to come up with new, unorthodox, and brilliant ways of building our team of stellar developers
— Company sponsorship of relevant events, certifications, and activities aimed at improving your skills
— Possibility to work remote or in the office, or mixing the two approaches
— Love, support, help — whatever you will require throughout the whole period of working with us. We already have 3 recruiters, who will help you get on board at a maximum speed, as well as a couple of People Operations Managers, experienced in recruitment
— At least 2 years of experience as an IT recruiter
— Advanced English (minimum Upper-Intermediate)
— Readiness to work in a fast-paced environment and willingness to constantly adapt / review / change the recruitment approaches that don’t work
— Excellent copy-writing skills
— Being polite, super responsible, organized, and proactive
Are you excited about joining Binary Studio and becoming a key contributor to building a brilliant team? Don’t wait up — apply now!