Binary Studio is in search of a responsible and mature HR Manager who would join our People Operations team in order to transform existing processes to help us grow and keep a comfortable atmosphere at our Kyiv office.
A good candidate:
• Maintains a warm and friendly demeanor at all times
• Effectively communicates both verbally and written, with all levels of specialists and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner
• Is a multitasker (is able to deliver quality results within several domains at the same time, e.g. organize a party, help with onboarding of newcomers, establish partnerships with universities)
• Is initiative/self-driven (needs little to no guidance, comes up with ideas, sets realistic timelines and gets things done in a team or on his/her own)
• Is familiar with industry publications, follows the trends and loves expressing his/her opinion
• Builds positive company profile all the time, while working with other companies, providers or potential candidates
• Is effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary
• Must be able to understand and evaluate technical information, data, etc.
• Performs other duties as requested by management and takes active part in improvement of HR functions.
Don’t miss an opportunity to show all of your creativity working on a variety of challenging tasks, apply right now!