Binary Studio is in search of a responsible and mature HR Manager who would join our People Operations team in order to transform existing processes to help us grow and keep a comfortable atmosphere at our Kyiv office.
• Reviewing of existing HR processes and determining which ones are no longer effective
• Suggesting new processes and driving those changes
• Onboarding and offboarding
• Adaptation, retention, conflict resolution
• Performance / 360 / OKR reviews
• Co-management of events (we have a dedicated event manager, who organizes everything, so as an HR you will help generate ideas and supervise the process).
• 2+ years of experience in full cycle HR activities, from onboarding to offboarding (in the IT industry)
• Ideally, a proven track record of transforming HR processes or building them from scratch
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in English Philology, Translation Studies, Psychology or similar
• Strong English speaking and writing skills (Advanced level of English is a must)
• Willingness to help with various additional tasks on a regular basis (organize business trips, prepare customers’ visits, etc.).
A good candidate:
• Maintains a warm and friendly demeanor at all times
• Effectively communicates both verbally and written, with all levels of specialists and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner
• Is a multitasker (is able to deliver quality results within several domains at the same time, e.g. organize a party, help with onboarding of newcomers, establish partnerships with universities)
• Is initiative/self-driven (needs little to no guidance, comes up with ideas, sets realistic timelines and gets things done in a team or on his/her own)
• Is familiar with industry publications, follows the trends and loves expressing his/her opinion
• Builds positive company profile all the time, while working with other companies, providers or potential candidates
• Is effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary
• Must be able to understand and evaluate technical information, data, etc.
• Performs other duties as requested by management and takes active part in improvement of HR functions.
• A competitive financial compensation
• The freedom and support in developing your own ideas
• Company sponsorship of relevant events, certifications and activities aimed at improving your skills.
Don’t miss an opportunity to show all of your creativity working on a variety of challenging tasks, apply right now!