With opening our new office in Kharkiv, we are now looking for an active, dependable and ambitious person who will be at the heart of it from its first days.
You’ll get experience in practically all the management domains of an IT company since the scope of work will be quite broad. Therefore, you will have a mix of responsibilities and a big amount of authority to implement your ideas and vision. Some of the tasks you will start performing from the very first day, while others will be added little by little as the Kharkiv team becomes bigger.
• Administrative office work (keep the office running efficiently: order office supplies, prepare for customers’ visit, organize business trips, etc.).
• HR Management (assistance with the оnboarding and adaptation of new hires, support for all team-members).
• Event Management (plan, organize and hold internal and external meetups at Binary Studio as well as corporate events, parties, get togethers, team buildings, birthdays etc.).
• Brand Management (establish partnership with universities and tech communities).
Scope of work can vary from project to project. Sometimes it may imply dealing with documentation or office supplies, and sometimes it may involve organizing or hosting events, even on Saturdays or late evenings. Therefore, be ready to roll up your sleeves and go far beyond your comfort zone together with us ;)
What a good candidate looks like:
• Is super proactive, a multitasker, can keep thousand of things in their mind at the same time
• Always strives for excellence and challenges the status quo
• Responsible and dependable. Like really, really responsible.
• Willing to help with various additional tasks on a regular basis
• Related experience and knowledge of IT industry isn’t necessary but would be a big plus
• Speaking English fluently would be a huge advantage
What we offer:
An exciting job that brings constant challenge and good career opportunities as you develop (you will have an opportunity to grow your professional career further in almost any sphere within the company — HR, recruitment, operations, etc.)
Supervision and advisory of our crack management team
Competitive financial compensation
Support in developing your own ideas & initiatives
Company sponsorship of relevant events, certifications and activities aimed at improving your skills
Don’t miss an opportunity to be one of the founding members of our Kharkiv division and show all of your creativity working on a variety of challenging tasks, apply right now!
Let’s rock Kharkiv together!