An attractive opportunity for an active and dependable person, who is starting their career.
Since our Kyiv office is growing, our HR team needs reinforcement in order to bring all our plans to life.
This position will help you get experience in many aspects of an IT company since the scope of work will be quite broad. Some of the tasks you will start performing from the very first day, while others will be added little by little as the Kyiv team becomes bigger.
• Keep the office running efficiently: make sure we don’t run out of office supplies
• Maintain the office in a good condition, find contractors if any repair is needed
• Create an inspiring work environment: feel free to introduce small caring touches and bring your creative soul to the office (e.g. fresh flowers in the kitchen, seasonal decor in the working spaces, cool postcards for the colleagues, etc.)
• Event Management: prepare for customers’ visits, organize business trips, help plan, organize and hold internal events, parties, get-togethers, team buildings, birthdays, etc
• HR management: assist our HR Manager in оnboarding and adaptation of new hires, assistance and support for all people
A good candidate:
• Is super proactive, a multitasker with can-do attitude
• Always strives for excellence and challenges the status quo
• Responsible and dependable. Like really, really responsible
• Willing to help with various additional tasks on a regular basis
• Fluent English will be an asset
What we offer:
• An exciting job that brings constant challenge and good career opportunities as you develop. Given your good performance, you will have an opportunity to grow your professional career further in almost any sphere within the company (HR, HR marketing, operations, etc.)
• Supervision and advisory of our crack management team
• Competitive salary
• Support in developing your own ideas & initiatives
• Company sponsorship of relevant events, certifications and activities aimed at improving your skills
Interested? We’ll be looking forward to receiving your CV. Please make sure to include a cover letter to let us get to know you a little bit better.