We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic developer with 3+ years of commercial experience working in a software development role using .NET Framework 4.8, and Webforms to join the customer development team and assist with developing applications and maintaining and enhancing existing applications.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate a passion for development and strong technical skills. Excellent interpersonal skills are also a must for these roles as you will be expected to liaise with key stakeholders from all parts of the business as well as be able to work effectively within a team environment.
The engineer will be involved in all aspects of the product development lifecycle (design, development & validation, deployment, and production monitoring, and maintenance).
The team is working according to the agile methodology. Interaction with key stakeholders of several projects to create new features and support the projects.
About the project:
Customer: US-based company builds enterprise applications, custom websites, business intelligence solutions & mobile applications. One of the projects provides law and insurance companies with search services for legal documents.
- Designing and developing new features for apps
- Maintenance of existing apps
- Ensuring scalability and high quality of delivered code
- Validating and deploying code changes on production
- Identifying customer issues by production monitoring
- Direct cooperation with the team & key stakeholders to work out the best solutions
- 3+ years of commercial experience working in a software development role using C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core, MVC, and WebForms
- Experience in MS SQL Server 2016
- Knowledge of AngularJS, TypeScript
- Experience with Source Control Systems such as Team Foundation Server, DevOps Azure, and Git
- Experience with SQL Relational databases e.g. tables, views, queries, and stored procedures
- Experience with SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
- Upper-Intermediate level of English or higher
Nice to have:
- Background in building and scaling up distributed applications
We provide the following for our employees:
- 18 working days of paid vacation
- 10 working days of sick leave annually (5 days paid at 100% and 5 days at — 75% rate of your average monthly salary)
- Medical insurance
- 50% cost compensation for English courses
- Flexible work schedule
- Additional days off for special occasions, national holidays off
- A competitive and rewarding salary based on performance appraisals/knowledge evaluation
- Possibility to share and gain knowledge on regular tech talks
- Friendly and professional team
- Innovative projects with advanced technologies
- Remote work
- Accounting service