Are you passionate about coding? Can you easily switch between the front- and back-end? And do you want to be a part of a remote team revolutionising digital education?
We are building School-as-a-Service (incl. smart accreditation, assessment, training and content management) to offer the “highest quality primary education at scale”. We now run full-time schooling as a closed beta with families (and soon scale-ups HR) in 5 timezones (and counting). The vision for the front end is a sleek, intuitive schooling experience for students, educators and families. The back end will be a cross-platform data analysis for deep insights, and understanding our students’ and educators’ development.
What you would be responsible for:
- Build React Native iOS / Android applications together with other developers.
- Integrate third-party services using their APIs.
- Complete one-week sprints, and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups routine as in a proper Agile SCRUM or Kanban process.
- Assist with estimates.
- Collaborate with the Product Manager and CTO on reviewing customer feedback and collective decision-making on the technology to be used or tasks to work on.
- Manage own working hours without micromanagement
- Work with modern low-code development tools and open-source tools combined.
- Never work in isolation, but as a team of developers sharing knowledge and helping each other.
- Follow a modern approach of application fast delivery such as Trunk Development.
- Have a user-centric mindset to implement the complete feature on both Frontend and Backend
- Problem-solving mindset over “knowledge of everything”.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
Top essential qualifications:
- PostgresDB administration and medium level knowledge of raw SQL is essential
- 5+ years experience developing and shipping production-grade React Native mobile apps or Reactjs + Expressjs web-applications.
- Dart, Java, Swift, Python, and Rust are not required, but you get bonus for them for the future
- Production-ready web development with one or many of React, Next, Vue, Nodejs, Express, SASS/LESS, or any CSS development kit.
- Fluent in English, and any additional languages are a plus.
- Be legally allowed to work in the European Union.
🍪(\(⚈₋⚈)/)🍪 Brownie points if:
- Production-ready mobile app development with one of React-Native, Flutter, low-code mobile app builder
- AWS / DevOps & tools
- C++ is a plus
- Game development
- Experience working in an early-stage Start-Up environment
What we are responsible for:
- A problem and mission-driven company, not yet another nice-to-have product builder.
- All the expected goodies of an early-stage startup.
- A transparent and friendly company culture.
- Freedom to learn and participate in company strategy and growth
- Work closely with the founders and management team
- Be a part of a company that is trying to do the right thing and make a difference
Is this a puzzle for you? Join us!
Kindly send your CV and cover letter. Please mention what type of keyboard you use in your cover letter.
Link to join: join.com/...-native-f-m-div-full-time