— At least 2 years experience;
— Experience in big web projects;
— Good knowledge of HTML, CSS;
-Knowledge of methods and types of testing (manual testing, Smoke, functional, GUI, regression, performance testing, etc.);
— Knowledge of test design techniques;
— Experience with bug-tracking system;
— Understanding of bug lifecycle;
— Confidence in usage of test documentation;
— Confident pre-intermediate (at least) level of English (written/spoken);
— Experience with testing CMS systems (Drupal , WP, Magento).
— Automation testing;
— Experience work with REST;
— API testing.
◦ Long-term employment;
◦ Paid sick leave and vacation days;
◦ Modern and spacious office in the downtown;
◦ Opportunity to work in the international team;
◦ Challenging tasks;
◦ Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events;
◦ Compensation of training, conferences.
-Develop, implement and execute checklists/test cases;
-Execute tests, troubleshoot failures, review and reports on results, work with development groups to identify and resolve problems;
-Perform functional, non-functional, regression, usability testing.