— 3+ years’ experience in web development;
— at least 1+ years of experience with Vue.js;
— Strong knowledge of HTML5, and CSS;
— Skills working with version control tools (Git, etc.);
— 1+ years of experience with GraphQL;
— English level — Intermediate and above.
◦ Long-term employment;
◦ Paid sick leave and vacation days;
◦ Modern and spacious office in the downtown;
◦ Opportunity to work in the international team;
◦ Challenging tasks;
◦ Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events;
◦ Compensation of training, conferences.
— Write clean, efficient, scalable code;
— Participate in software architecture and tech design;
— Develop a front-end of a web-application with using Vue.js;
— Develop new features and improve the system functionality according to the customer’s needs.