BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast-growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth. We are seeking an enthusiastic Data Quality Specialist to join our operations team. In this role, you’ll have a direct impact on helping BigCommerce connect with key decision makers by collecting accurate account and contact information for our Sales and Marketing teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Research and Deliver Data on Prospect Accounts and Contacts
- Review prospective records to determine if they meet our Midmarket & Enterprise marketing requirements based on their revenue and potential need for our software.
- Identify key contacts at prospect accounts based on title and responsibilities
- Create, update, and maintain accurate contact information in Salesforce CRM
- Leverage our core Sales technologies such as: LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce CRM, and Zoominfo to curate our database of prospects.
Who You Are:
- Understanding of SaaS and ecommerce preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field, or comparable experience preferred.
- Interested in a career in Sales or Operations.
- Fluent in English.
- Organized — Our ability to connect with the account depends on the data and detail you provide, so you must be able to collect and deliver information in an organized and clear fashion.
- Curious — You must possess a willingness to learn about our prospective Merchants’ businesses.
- Collaborative — You consistently share what’s working with others to increase the success of the overall team.
- Driven Achiever — You thrive on challenges and have a proven history of achieving goals or objectives.
- Business Savvy — You have a developing degree of business acumen
- Efficient — You have excellent organization and time management skills
- Detail Oriented — You are able to manage sensitive information and numerous details with ease.
- Composed — You are patient, professionally mature, and possess the ability to remain collected and focused in a fast-paced, high pressure, dynamic environment.
- Comfortable using technology — You have strong Internet, email, and electronic document management skills. A basic understanding of Salesforce is a big plus.
- Enjoy an amazing business culture while working with one of the most exciting global e-commerce companies.
- Benefit from collaborating with a fast-growing team of professionals in a global environment.
- Competitive financial package.
- Manage your own schedule.
- Personal time off.
- Interactive events and activities for all engaged in the project.