Who you are:
● Master degree or higher (in Computer Science or similar, desirable).
● Clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies.
● Previous experience in eCommerce, and you understand the needs and trends in B2C and B2B eCommerce space.
● Previous experience working with Payments industry (e.g. integrating with PayPal, Braintree, etc).
● Understanding the principle of building the platform (desirable).
● Strong experience in implementing Scrum & Agile principles for building product.
Skills & Abilities
● Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least JIRA & Confluence).
● Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
● Strong analytical skills to make a critical assessment of the information from numerous sources. Systems thinking and functional decomposition skills.
● High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing conditions, circumstances and feedback.
Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
● Setting clear goals and priorities. Time-management, ability to handle multi-tasking activities. Quick learning.
● One of the following (desirable): CSPO, CSM, IIBA CCBA or CBAP.
● Agile and/or PMI certification will be a plus.
● Product Owner/Product Management experience 4 years (5+ desirable).
● Business analysis experience 2 years (3+ desirable).
● Project Management experience 2 years.
● Proven experience in communication and presentation for large audiences and top management.
● Proven experience in working with partners.
What’s in it for you:
● Enjoy an amazing business culture while working with one of the most exciting global e-commerce companies.
● Work directly with our customers and partners.
● Benefit from collaborating with a fast-growing team of professionals in a global environment.
● Competitive financial package.
● Control your own schedule.
● Personal time off.
● Interactive events and activities for all engaged in the project.
What you’ll do:
● Interface directly with payment partners to understand integration touch points and technical considerations of their solutions.
● Work closely with cross-functional leaders across the organization to ensure that the initiatives you drive align with the strategic vision of the integration and the broader company objectives.
● Roll up your sleeves and get deep into the day-to-day running of a high performing Agile team.
● Enthusiastically lead your team, consisting of developers, designers, and testers, towards the product vision with effective delivery.
● Drive multiple simultaneous projects from start to finish, deliver value to our merchants on time, within budget and scope.
● Collaborate with our Product Design & Engineering teams end-to-end, from inception to integration launch (Go To Market)
● Define user stories or job stories that effectively capture the customer’s problem statement(s) and ‘bridge the divide’ between our customers’ needs and the integration at hand.
● Collaborate with your team to break complex projects into small projects, with each iteration adding more customer value.
● Develop success metrics to monitor the impact of new integrations you launch.
● Analyze data to measure the impact of integration improvements, and then iterate to constantly optimize performance.
● Define and communicate performance metrics to key stakeholders throughout the organization.
● Partner with our Business Development and Marketing teams end-to-end, to drive adoption of the integrations you build.
Our mission is to power unrivaled ecommerce success at every stage of our customers’ growth. We equip growing businesses with the world’s most effective platform for creating beautiful stores, attracting customers wherever they shop, and generating sales. Online businesses using our platform can outsell and outperform those on other platforms. We are looking for a Product Manager to work closely with engineers, product designers, and commercial partner managers to lead the development of new shopper-facing payments experiences on our platform (e.g. recurring payments, one click payments, etc). Your goal will be to integrate with payments partners to enable these fast and convenient payment experiences during checkout and strengthen BigCommerce’s market position as the leading eCommerce platform for fast-growing