Who you are:
• 3+ years of experience with PHP (Laravel, Symfony).
• Proven experience with SQL (MySQL or any other flavor of SQL).
• Experience with RESTful web services.
• Solid English written and verbal communication skills.
• BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical field.
Nice to have:
• Experience with microservices.
• Experience working with a team distributed over time zones would be a plus.
• Experience working with big data related projects.
• Experience with Scala or any other JVM based language.
• Enjoy an amazing business culture while working with one of the most exciting global e-commerce companies.
• Benefit from collaborating with a fast-growing team of professionals in a global environment.
• Competitive financial package.
• Control your own schedule.
• Personal time off.
• Interactive events and activities for all engaged in the project.
What you’ll do:
• Build scalable and reliable application layer that generates event data from different components of the application.
• Build self service tools that helps our data consumers to extract, analyze and visualize data faster.
• Build and own the presentation layer that is responsible for providing the Analytics data to consumer facing UI.
• Build a scalable web service that exposes the Analytics data to internal and external consumers.
• Collaborate with other Engineers to ensure the right event data is provided in the right format.
BigCommerce is a robust, flexible commerce platform that provides established and emerging brands with everything they need to launch, promote, manage and scale a successful online store. BigCommerce merchants earn more than retailers on competitive commerce solutions thanks to advanced features, better site performance and streamlined business processes. BigCommerce supports thousands of retailers around the world.
We are looking for a Senior Fullstack Engineer to join our Engineering team in Kyiv. This is an exciting opportunity to build a real time big data pipeline and SaaS analytics platform using latest cloud technologies for the #1 e-commerce SaaS platform. Our perfect candidate will have a background in Computer Science or a related technical field and possess extensive experience in full stack technologies and working with web services. You will be working with cross-functional teams in a highly visible role. You are scrappy, focused on results, a self-starter and have demonstrated success in using engineering to drive the understanding, growth and success of a product.
We’re a team of smart, passionate and talented people on a mission to democratize commerce. If you’re looking to work with industry leaders, we want to hear from you.