Who you are:
● You’re a trusted engineer who has 2+ years work experience and have completed a CS, CE or equivalent degree.
● You have experience building frontend applications using React.
● You have built backend services using one or more of the following languages: Node, Ruby, Python, and/or PHP.
● Experience building OAuth-authenticated, REST-ful API clients a plus.
● Experience working on and maintaining open source projects is a plus.
● You are eager to learn new frameworks and languages to support developers working in multiple stacks.
● You’re excited to build open source libraries and tools to enhance the developer experience for the BigCommerce ecosystem.
● You write clear, concise and maintainable code that you are proud of, and you are committed to keeping code quality high.
● You are passionate and knowledgeable on modern technologies and tools. You’re interested in finding the right tools and patterns for the job.
● You’re an excellent communicator. You can explain not just your ideas, but the reasons behind them, in person, over slack or email, or in a code review.
● You own your work and hold yourself responsible for results.
● You don’t hesitate to ask for help and are always ready to provide help when needed.
● You enjoy your work and the team you work with.
• Enjoy an amazing business culture while working with one of the most exciting global e-commerce companies.
• Benefit from collaborating with a fast-growing team of professionals in a global environment.
• Competitive financial package.
• Control your own schedule.
• Personal time off.
• Interactive events and activities for all engaged in the project.
What you’ll do:
As a Full Stack engineer, you’ll build tools and features that improve the BigCommerce App and Theme Marketplaces. You’ll help merchants find the right partner products for their stores and empower those partners to draw more interesting insights from usage. You enjoy working cross-functionally across teams with product and project managers to build the best possible product.
You will have the opportunity to support and inspire other engineers both locally and across the globe to build the best e-commerce platform on the planet.
Our mission is to power unrivalled e-commerce success at every stage of our customers’ growth. We equip growing businesses with the world’s most effective platform for creating beautiful stores, attracting customers wherever they shop, and generating sales. Online businesses using our platform can outsell and outperform those on other platforms. We offer a dynamic, collaborative environment, helping you expand your skills and take ideas from inception to delivery. We are currently looking for a Full-Stack Software Engineer to join our engineering team in Kyiv.