As a Talent Acquisition Recruiter you will proactively develop diverse talent pipelines and provide full cycle recruiting support to attract high quality tech talent. You will support our exciting growth, as well as ensure an excellent candidate experience. The ideal candidate for this role will thrive in a fast-paced environment, will have proven experience with sourcing and screening candidates, and will be able to juggle multiple priorities on a daily basis.
What you’ll do:
• Identify, source and recruit top notch IT talent across multiple areas of our business, primarily focused on our Engineering and Product organizations. These roles are IT focused and technical.
• Conduct research on target companies and candidates, leveraging social media tools, in addition to other online resources. Develop innovative sourcing strategies to attract the best and brightest talent and work relentlessly to fill active job openings, and maintain a strong pipeline bench for technical roles.
• Responsible for the full life cycle recruiting process from sourcing, closing candidates and extending offers.
• Drive improvements in the recruiting process, quality & efficiency.
• Collaborate with your Recruiting teammates as well as your functional partners.
Who you are:
• 4+ years of experience with full life-cycle recruiting for top talent, ideally for the technology industry, either in house or within an agency; software, internet, or social media company preferred.
• Strong research skills and the ability to conduct research on target companies and candidates, leveraging online resources (social tools, LinkedIn, Boolean search queries, etc.).
• Strong interviewing skills, both in person and over the phone — the ability to identify the very best talent from average talent.
• A communicator. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A builder. You love building teams and the impact your role has in advancing an organization.
• A utility player. You’re like a Swiss Army Knife when it comes to recruiting and you’re willing to help out wherever needed.
• A closer. You get to know your candidates as individuals and know what motivates their search so that it all matches up when we are ready to make an offer.
• Customer focused. You’re obsessed with providing the best experience for candidates and your internal hiring teams.
• Innovative. You have success stories of creative ways you’ve been able to source candidates and enjoy sharing tips of the trade with your teammates.
• Enjoy an amazing business culture while working with one of the most exciting global e-commerce companies.
• Benefit from collaborating with a fast-growing team of professionals in a global environment.
• Competitive financial package.
• Control your own schedule.
• Personal time off.
• Interactive events and activities for all engaged in the project.