As a Talent Sourcer you will be responsible for developing creative sourcing strategies to secure top-tiered talent utilizing prior experience with successful tools and channels. You’ll partner with different stakeholders to build and execute strategies to convert passive talent into a strategic pipeline talent, develop relationships with candidates, understand their interests and provide a great candidate experience. You will influence sourcing strategies and create and maintain relationships with candidates in a highly competitive market. As a Talent Sourcer, you will be a critical ambassador and influence how the talent perceives us.
What you’ll do:
• Work closely with the Recruiting/HR Team and Hiring Managers to develop talent sourcing strategies for existing openings as well as future hiring needs.
• Use professional networks and social networking mediums (i.e. LinkedIn groups and other online forums) to promote employment brand messaging that drives traffic to open roles by establishing and promoting positive relationships.
• Leverage professional networks to source candidates for active requisitions.
• Utilize research, phone calls, resume databases, pipelines and our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to identify and present candidates for open positions.
• Build a pipeline of talent for our current and future hiring needs.
• Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas.
• Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders.
• Manage and maintain the company’s candidate database in applicant tracking system, Excel spreadsheets, etc.
• Screen candidates to evaluate their skills and determine potential fit for roles.
• All other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
• 2+ years of technical sourcing/recruiting experience (focus on sourcing would be preferred).
• Hands-on experience engaging with active and passive candidates through various sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms, crafting Boolean search strings, etc.).
• Effective communication and excellent follow-up skills.
• Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
• Customer-focused attitude, excellent interpersonal skills.
• You are both data-minded and target-driven, tenacious in reaching your goals.
• You are a highly organized self-starter who gets things done.
• You are a team player, who is motivated by achieving shared goals.
• You are a quick learner who thrives in fast-paced environments and able to adapt to changing needs and circumstances.
• You are a clear communicator who is comfortable managing relationships with multiple stakeholders.
• You’re able to handle all situations and data sensitively and in confidence.
• Enjoy an amazing business culture while working with one of the most exciting global e-commerce companies.
• Benefit from collaborating with a fast-growing team of professionals in a global environment.
• Competitive financial package.
• Control your own schedule.
• Personal time off.
• Interactive events and activities for all engaged in the project.