Who you are:
● IT based higher education or 2+ years of relevant work experience.
● Theoretical understanding of software development lifecycle and methodologies.
● Knowledge of at least one C based programming language (Java, C#, etc.). Experience with Apex is a big plus.
● Excellent knowledge of OOP basics, design patterns.
● Good understanding of DB technologies.
● Salesforce experience is a plus.
● Intermediate English and good communication skills.
● Enjoy an amazing business culture while working with one of the most exciting global e-commerce companies.
● Benefit from collaborating with a fast-growing team of professionals in a global environment.
● Competitive financial package.
● Control your own schedule.
● Personal time off.
● Interactive events and activities for all engaged in the project.
What you’ll do:
● Develop and document Salesforce solutions.
● Ensure that development code supports our goals of quality, performance, scalability, reliability, availability, and security.
● Document the code you produce to participate in code reviews.
● Develop integration with our front-end systems.
● Collaborate with Salesforce Architects, Administrators, Business Analysts, and Product Engineers.
● Support an open, positive, and energized culture.
● Be continuously open-minded.
● Willing to learn new technologies like Salesforce, Zuora, and/or Impartner.
BigCommerce (Nasdaq: BIGC) is a leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) e-commerce platform that empowers merchants of all sizes to build, innovate, and grow their businesses online. As a leading open SaaS solution, BigCommerce provides merchants sophisticated enterprise-grade functionality, customization, and performance with simplicity and ease-of-use. Tens of thousands of B2B and B2C companies across 120 countries and numerous industries use BigCommerce to create beautiful, engaging online stores, including Ben & Jerry’s, Skullcandy, Sony, and Woolrich. Headquartered in Austin, BigCommerce has offices in San Francisco, Sydney, and London.
Our mission is to power unrivaled e-commerce success at every stage of our customers’ growth. We equip growing businesses with the world’s most effective platform for creating beautiful stores, attracting customers wherever they shop, and generating sales. Online businesses using BigСommerce can outsell and outperform those on other platforms.
We are looking for a driven Junior Salesforce Developer to join our Business Applications team to ensure that core business processes are supported, maintained, and constantly improving. As a member of our Development group, you will be reporting to the Biz Apps Sr. Manager. This position has huge potential for growth and you’ll be an integral part of developing for the BigCommerce’s Salesforce instance.