Who you are:
● You’re an experienced professional with 3+ years of software development experience building amazing things that speak for themselves
● You are passionate about modern front-end technologies and tools, and understand when they’re most appropriate
● You have a solid understanding of programming principles
● You are passionate about creating extraordinary software experiences by writing beautiful code
● You’re not biased towards a specific technology and are more interested in finding the right tools and patterns for the job
● You enjoy being part of a collaborative team that is focused on building a product that will delight customers
● You have knowledge of using and building JSON APIs
● Experience with PHP or Ruby is a plus
● Have a bias for action
● Always put customers first!
● You have excellent interpersonal skills — you are able to collaborate and communicate in person or via Slack or email efficiently
What’s in it for you:
• Enjoy an amazing business culture while working with one of the most exciting global e-commerce companies.
• Benefit from collaborating with a fast-growing team of professionals in a global environment.
• Competitive financial package.
• Control your own schedule.
• Personal time off.
• Interactive events and activities for all engaged in the project.
What you’ll do:
● Build beautiful, scalable products using modern tools like AngularJS, React, TypeScript, Jest
● Contribute and improve our internal UI Library with web components
● Collaborate with our product and design teams to define feature specifications
● Build new features with a focus on testability and extensibility
● Engage in technical discussions around new solutions and architecture
● Review the peer engineers’ code to maintain and improve quality and security
● Support an open, positive, and energized culture
● Encourage innovation and foster an environment of continuous improvement
● Ensure that technical decisions support our goals of quality, performance, scalability, reliability, availability, and security
Our mission is to power unrivalled e-commerce success at every stage of our customers’ growth. We equip growing businesses with the world’s most effective platform for creating beautiful stores, attracting customers wherever they shop, and generating sales. Online businesses using our platform can outsell and outperform those on other platforms. We are currently looking for a full-time Software Engineer (Front-end) to join our brand-new Adyen team in Kyiv. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to work with a wide array of technologies on projects around payments solutions, improving the existing architecture and participate in developing new architectural solutions for payments integrations.