Who You Are:
● 3+ years experience in web technologies, a technical project manager leading medium to large software development projects
● Project management, Agile development, process improvement/quality certifications are desired but not required (e.g. PMP, ScrumMaster, Lean or Six Sigma)
● Must demonstrate direct experience using Agile methodologies for managing projects and coaching teams.
● Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow-through on tasks. You don’t get overwhelmed easily.
● Naturally curious. You’re innovative, extremely creative and constantly providing ideas to optimise the process.
● Fun. You’re a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you’re flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome.
● Pragmatic. You understand the awesomeness and downfalls of Agile, waterfall, and other philosophies & methodologies — and know what to apply for each situation.
● Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
● Positive. You know that when like-minded, talented colleagues put their minds to achieving ambitious goals, great things happen. You bring that positivity & attitude to everything you do.
● Problem Solver. You use logic, as well as imagination, to make sense of a situation and come up with an intelligent solution.
● Scrappy. You have an innate, scrappy and entrepreneurial drive to get things done in a fast-moving environment where things can (and do!) change quickly, priorities compete, and you may not always have all of the details upfront. Nothing gets by you.
● A utility player. You’re willing to help out wherever needed.
● Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
● An amazing company culture that doesn’t just talk values, but lives them
● 24 days of vacation per year plus paid sick leaves
● Health insurance
● Competitive compensation package
● Fun team-building activities
What You’ll Do:
● Drive multiple simultaneous projects from start to finish and deliver value to our merchants on time, within budget and scope
● Manage your daily activities of scope management, project and resource planning, progress tracking, proactive risks and issues management, cross-functional/stakeholder and leadership communication
● Perform Scrum Master duties including facilitating sprint planning, standups, sprint reviews, retrospectives and release planning.
● Provide cross-functional visibility into status, resourcing needs, granular requirements, dates and escalations for projects
● Demonstrate stellar stakeholder management and executive presentation skills
● Create and enforce cross-functional accountability across all business and technical groups & levels using soft and hard levers
● Lead and inspire your teams; influence everyone around you
● Collaborate with colleagues within our PMO and across all other functions
● Apply your hard-earned experience to creatively solve for the desired shared outcome each and every day
● Make the most of your chops to work with technical and not-so-technical counterparts
● Use a variety of tools like JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheets and Google Apps
● Contribute to our company culture and collective intelligence
Do you thrive at leading cross-functional teams? Have you mastered continuously improving and managing Agile software development teams and enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced space like e-commerce? Are you a go-getter who loves to get stuff done and passionate about delivering value to end-users?
We’re in search of a Technical Project Manager for our Kyiv office to work with our local software development teams and global stakeholders in product, marketing, and sales.
Our PMO team leads projects/programs across the company, from Product Development to Marketing to Sales and everywhere in-between. You’ll be collaborating with both internal customers and external partners to help define and execute on our global roadmap.