We are looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test to join our ElasticSearch team. This growing team is responsible for the design, development and operation of software that allows our customers to index and search in a secure, responsive, and reliable environment. We offer a dynamic, collaborative environment, helping you expand your skills and take ideas from inception to delivery.
What You’ll Do:
● As an Engineer in Test you will work to ensure the health and stability of a platform that supports thousands stores and millions of shoppers.
● Build robust automated test cases for both regression testing and new features.
● Contribute to maintaining the existing test automation framework.
● Come up with creative solutions to improve efficiency and reduce manual effort.
● Actively participate in code reviews, sprint plannings. Collaborate with other engineers providing testing insights for the upcoming features.
● Come up with innovative solutions to improve the quality of our product.
Who You Are:
● 3+ years of experience in developing maintainable UI automation suites.
● Experienced with modern object-oriented programming languages, such as PHP.
● Excellent understanding of best practices, different testing methodologies, concepts, and software engineering.
● Dedicated to learning and improving their development skills.
● Dedicated to automate everything and reduce the time required to manually test features.
● Ability to work individually and in a team environment.
● A team player who works close with stakeholders, pod leaders and other teams to promote communication and collaboration.
● Highly proactive and results oriented with excellent critical thinking and communications skills.
● Enjoy working on solving challenging problems in a fun collaborative environment.
● Enjoy an amazing business culture while working with one of the most exciting global e-commerce companies.
● Benefit from collaborating with a fast-growing team of professionals in a global environment.
● Competitive financial package.
● Control your own schedule.
● Personal time off.
● Interactive events and activities for all engaged in the project.