Who You Are:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent Experience.
• 3+ years of professional Salesforce Development experience.
• Solid troubleshooting skills.
• Good knowledge of CTI.
• Good knowledge of APIs (SOAP and REST).
• Knowledge of Service and Sales Cloud.
• Knowledge of Customer Portal, Partner Portal, or Communities.
• Knowledge of Lighting Components.
• Salesforce.com certification is preferred.
• Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken.
• Excellent interpersonal skills — collaborate, facilitate, and negotiate as necessary.
• You are passionate about patterns and practices that tame the complexities of building, maintaining and testing Salesforce Solutions.
Nice to Have:
• Zuora, Impartner or Marketo experience.
• Experience with Salesforce Community and Knowledge preferred.
• Understanding of code promotion, version control, and ALM processes.
• Enjoy an amazing business culture while working with one of the most exciting global e-commerce companies.
• Benefit from collaborating with a fast-growing team of professionals in a global environment.
• Competitive financial package.
• Control your own schedule.
• Personal time off.
• Interactive events and activities for all engaged in the project.
What You’ll Do:
• Design and Document Salesforce Solutions.
• Ensure that technical decisions support our goals of quality, performance, scalability, reliability, availability, and security.
• Document development standards and host code reviews.
• Advocate for modern development practices and tools.
• Develop Integration with our front-end systems.
• Play a key role in BC’s Salesforce Roadmap.
• Collaborate with Salesforce Architects, Administrators, Business Analysts, and Product Engineers.
• Support an open, positive, and energized culture.
• Encourage innovation and foster an environment of continuous improvement.
We are looking for a driven Salesforce Developer to join our Business Applications team to ensure that core business processes are supported, maintained, and constantly improving. As a key member of our Development group, you will be reporting to the Biz Apps Sr. Manager. You will work with leaders of our diverse business units to meet their needs, identify and implement improvements, and ensure system availability is functionality at the highest levels. This position has huge potential for growth and you’ll be an integral part of optimizing the company’s Salesforce instance.