● 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer working with JVM languages.
● Production experience with Scala is a plus.
● Solid knowledge of databases (e.g. MySQL, Redis).
● Experience building integrations with gRPC, REST, GraphQL API providers that can span multiple code sets, fail gracefully, and be highly extensible.
● Knowledge of RabbitMQ and familiarity with caching solutions is a plus.
● Experience with Cloud Computing (Google Cloud Platform, AWS, etc.) is highly desirable.
● Knowledge of functional programming paradigm with reactive design patterns.
● Experience in highly scalable service oriented architectures.
● Solid UNIX knowledge.
● Experience with CI/CD environments, understanding of Docker concepts is a plus.
● Enjoy an amazing business culture while working with one of the most exciting global e-commerce companies.
● Benefit from collaborating with a fast-growing team of professionals in a global environment.
● Competitive financial package.
● Control your own schedule.
● Personal time off.
● Interactive events and activities for all engaged in the project.
● Work on core functionality, that has highest business priority.
● Build highly-available and scalable distributed systems.
● Write code that is performant, maintainable, clear, and concise.
● Work closely with the infrastructure team while building and scaling back-end services.
● Collaborate with Product Management and Design teams to support an optimal user experience.
● Participate in code reviews to maintain and improve quality.
● Build new features with a focus on extensibility and quality.
We are looking for a full-time Scala Software Engineer to join our ambitious engineering team in Kyiv. As part of the team, you will work on the project that is one of the company’s key strategic directions aimed to take our platform to the next level. You will work on building the necessary features to allow our merchants to sell more of their products by utilizing various marketing channels such as Google to get their products in front of the right shoppers.