• You’re an experienced professional with 3+ years of software development experience building amazing things that speak for themselves
• You are passionate about modern front-end technologies and tools, and understand when they’re most appropriate
• You have a solid understanding of programming principles
• You are passionate about creating extraordinary software experiences by writing
• You’re not biased towards a specific technology and are more interested in
finding the right tools and patterns for the job
• You enjoy being part of a collaborative team that is focused on building a product
that will delight customers
• You have knowledge of using and building JSON APIs
• Experience with PHP or Ruby is a plus
• Have a bias for action
• Always put customers first!
• You have excellent interpersonal skills — you are able to collaborate and
communicate in person or via Slack or email efficiently
• An amazing company culture that doesn’t just talk values, but lives them
• 24 days of vacation per year
• Paid sick leaves
• Health insurance
• Competitive compensation packages
• Employee-driven team building activities
• Build beautiful, scalable products using modern tools like AngularJS, React, TypeScript, Jest
• Contribute and improve our internal UI Library with web components
• Collaborate with our product and design teams to define feature specifications
• Build new features with a focus on testability and extensibility
• Engage in technical discussions around new solutions and architecture
• Review the peer engineers’ code to maintain and improve quality and security
• Support an open, positive, and energized culture
• Encourage innovation and foster an environment of continuous improvement
• Ensure that technical decisions support our goals of quality, performance, scalability, reliability, availability, and security
BigCommerce is a US based product company, headquartered in Austin, Texas, and has offices in San Francisco, California, Sydney, Australia, London, England, and Kyiv, Ukraine.
BigCommerce is the world’s leading cloud e-commerce platform for established and rapidly-growing businesses. Combining enterprise functionality, an open architecture and app ecosystem, and market-leading performance, BigCommerce enables businesses to grow online sales with 80% less cost, time and complexity than on- premise software. BigCommerce powers B2B and B2C e-commerce for more than 60,000 brands, 2,000+
Our mission is to power unrivalled e-commerce success at every stage of our customers’ growth. We equip growing businesses with the world’s most effective platform for creating beautiful stores, attracting customers wherever they shop, and generating sales. Online businesses using BigCommerce can outsell and outperform those on other platforms.
We are currently looking for a full-time Software Engineer (Front-end) to join our team in Kyiv. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to work with a wide array of technologies improving the existing architecture and developing new architectural solutions as part of Multi-Store, Catalog or PayPal projects.