We make quality a cornerstone of our software development and delivery philosophy. Every day, we’re trusted to handle tens of millions of dollars of transactions through our platform. We can not achieve this trust without a heavy focus on quality through automation. In our continued pursuit for quality improvement, we’re looking for a Quality Engineer with strong experience in agile testing and test automation to join our Engineering team in Kyiv. Ideal candidates will come from a strong business / technical background and have the ability to understand complex business requirements and technical architectures.
What You’ll Do:
● Collaborate with our product and design teams, acceptance scenarios, and test cases.
● Define the test plan and acceptance scenarios.
● Build test suites and automate them.
● Collaborate with peer software engineers to create test cases for product features.
● Build integration and smoke test suites keeping security in mind.
● Build performance and load test cases.
● Be obsessed with delivering quality products to customers.
● Be a voice for QE best practices.
● Support an open, positive, and energized culture.
● Encourage innovation and foster an environment of continuous improvement.
Who You Are:
● 3+ years of experience as a Quality Engineer.
● Solid understanding of quality assurance principles and methodologies.
● Experience with web applications testing.
● Strong understanding of web applications architecture.
● Experience with Selenium page object model.
● Experience with PHPUnit/JUnit/xUnit.
● Experience with load and performance testing.
● Experience writing SQL queries.
● Experience with REST API.
● Experience with test artifacts maintenance.
● Experience building test flows.
● Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins would a plus.
● Solid English written and verbal skills.
● Experience working in the e-commerce domain is highly desired.
● Enjoy an amazing business culture while working with one of the most exciting global e-commerce companies.
● Benefit from collaborating with a fast-growing team of professionals in a global environment.
● Competitive financial package.
● Control your own schedule.
● Personal time off.
● Interactive events and activities for all engaged in the project.