In these difficult times that the whole world is going through, and in particular Ukraine, we are opening positions for account managers and sales managers in Poland and in the EU for those who have moved to the EU.
We will help with registration and other issues that you may have in the territory of the new state.
- At least +4 years of experience;
- Experience in supporting production systems;
- Experience with implementing software CI/CD pipeline — Jenkins, Codefresh, or similar;
- Configuration management, Ansible, Puppet, Chef or similar;
- Experience with monitoring and/or log aggregation systems — ELK, Graylog, Prometheus, Zabbix, PRTG, and others;
- Great understanding of networking and Nix based operating systems ;
- Ability to work across multiple workstreams and development projects in an agile environment ;
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision;
- Good Linux knowledge and hands-on experience;
- Understanding of monitoring principles, alerting, performance, and healthiness metrics;
- Understanding of network communications and protocols: HTTP(S), TCP/IP, WebSocket;
- Hands-on experience in visualization tools: Grafana;
- Work experience with Prometheus, node exporter, Zabbix;
- Experience in using Ansible, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, Git, SQL, Oracle, Mongо;
- Experience working with Docker and K8S, Nginx, Apache;
- Experience in using Aerospike, MySQL, ClickHouse, Redis, Kafka;
- Excellent communication skills ;
- Intermediate English at least.
Will be a plus:
- Experience working on a project in the open RTB sphere or with a load of more than 1 million requests per second.
- Environment-wise daily tasks to maintain operations, monitoring, control, and security;
- Building and supporting automatic deployment process;
- Troubleshooting activities of high load systems (hardware, software, applications, and network);
- Implementation and support of continuous integration and delivery (CI / CD);
- Configuring and administering various tools for logging, monitoring, installing, and maintaining system resources;
- Contribute to the development and promotion of DevOps culture within the company;
- Design and build tools for monitoring, testing, and diagnosis of systems;
- Ensure our systems are highly available and resilient;
- Participate in collaborative troubleshooting processes;
- Protect sensitive data with continuous security practices and monitoring;
- Maintain good documentation and actively share knowledge with colleagues;
- Participation in release management flow: applications set up, update, configuration changes;
- Handle production problems and incidents;
- Process internal and external customers’ requests and issues;
- Handle production system monitoring (alerting, dashboards);
- Ensuring services SLO meets the target;
- Participate 24/7 shift on-call rota for production issues handling.
- Flexible work schedule;
- Paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- Opportunity for career and professional growth;
- Corporate events and meetings;
- Professional and personal trainings;
- Young and friendly staff;
- Comfortable and modern office;
- Office in the city center.