Position: Embedded Software Engineer
Managed by: Team Leader of Embedded Engineering
• Understanding of embedded development constraints and system performance.
• 5+ years of experience doing hands-on firmware development.
• 2+ years of experience in one or more specific technical areas such as: USB, UART, audio, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ZigBee, Thread, filesystems, system performance or wireless devices
• 1+ years of experience with capturing and analyzing stack, HCI and over the air sniffer logs in wireless technologies
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar technical field
• Good English Communication Skills
Ideal candidate would possess:
• 3+ years of experience in specifications and standards of at least one of the following technologies Sub-Giga 433Mhz, Sub-Giga 868-915MHz
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience with antenna diversity
• Experience in RF characterization and mitigations strategies in constrained environments.
• Data analysis and debugging skills
• Experience with ARM MCUs
• Shell scripting experience
• Master’s degree
Employment according to the legislation of Ukraine. Salary is discussed in the interview process.
Role: Embedded Team member which developing the firmware for wireless devices and sensors with proprietary sub-giga wireless, BLE, Wi-Fi, and other protocols.
BT9’s is a cold-chain monitoring company. It’s Xsense® supply-chain tracking platform offers a full-stack solution for monitoring the transport of perishable goods, addressing an industry where food waste amounts to tens of billions of dollars. Using inexpensive, durable, wireless sensor tags to monitor perishables and communications infrastructure to transfer information from the sensors to the cloud, BT9 enables customers to monitor the status of perishable goods in real-time or off-line, allowing them to make sense of large quantities of data and to obtain a holistic view of the supply chain’s progress and problems.