BetterMe is a health & wellness platform providing a tailored holistic approach to well-being. Since 2017, we have been on a mission to create a healthier world for everyone, regardless of age, sex, physical ability, or background.
Our goal is to make healthy lifestyle accessible to everyone so they can achieve long-term health benefits.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced PR Manager to join our dynamic team. As the PR Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing effective public relations strategies to promote our brand and enhance its worldwide reputation.
- Develop and implement comprehensive PR strategies to increase brand visibility and generate positive media coverage primarily for BetterMe Store brand as well as other BetterMe products;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key media contacts, celebrities and industry professionals to secure press coverage and endorsements;
- Write compelling press releases, media kits, and other PR materials to effectively communicate brand messages and product launches;
- Organize and manage product launches to ensure maximum media exposure and attendance;
- Monitor media coverage and industry trends to identify opportunities for brand promotion and crisis management;
- Collaborate with internal teams such as design, analytics and legal to align PR strategies with overall brand objectives
- Stay abreast of the latest fashion trends and competitive activities to provide valuable insights and recommendations for brand positioning;
- Monitor, measure and report on PR effectiveness.
- 2+ years of proven work experience as a PR Manager;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- A strong network of media contacts including journalists, editors, and influencers;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to craft compelling press releases and pitch stories to the media effectively;
- Experience in organizing and executing successful PR events;
- Knowledge of digital marketing and social media platforms to leverage PR efforts across various channels;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines;
- Creative thinker with a proactive approach to problem-solving;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Successful involvement in global media projects;
- Previous focus on lifestyle, wellness and sportswear.
WHAT DOES THE PR TEAM DO?
- We create communication campaigns about the launch of our social projects: Limb Loss Workouts, sleeping stories by Ukrainian authors narrated by Olena Kravets, online exercises for children recommended by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, a self-help course for stress relief in collaboration with the World Health Organization and Olena Zelenska, LGBTQ+Me course;
- We ensure the participation of the company’s CEO at the largest global business events: Web Summit, Forbes U30 Summit, London Tech Week, HLTH;
- We work on organic publications about the launch of the BetterMe Store collection in major fashion magazines, including Cosmopolitan USA, L’Officiel USA, Grazia, and Hola!
- Every day, we come up with new ideas for new projects and put them into action.
☝️ Please submit your resume, along with a portfolio of your previous work, highlighting successful PR campaigns and media coverage.
Our mission is creating happiness within since we believe that having your mind and body in complete harmony is key for overall health and quality of life. We plan to capture the growth of the Global Health Market, and our ideal candidate will focus on building the largest healthtech company in the world. 💪
The success of the product became possible through the hard work and dedication of 400+ talented and forward-thinking employees who are true experts in their field. We’re one of the biggest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat & Twitter within the CEE region. 🌎
Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and provide them with everything needed to stay focused on what’s important to make our users even healthier, sportier, happier and better! We create a business environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results. 🚀
Find more about us on social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn.
Join our team!