BetterMe — ukrainian product company in Health & Fitness domain and now we are looking for a Node.JS Developer who will work on our user onboarding funnel.
What you need to do
— Work in a team of full stack developers on several web projects;
— Take ownership of several parts of backend infrastructure;
— Take part in CI / CD process of the projects;
— Communicating with DevOps and product teams;
— Take part in decisions regarding app architecture and database design.
What we are waiting from you
— 3+ years of experience with Node.js;
— Experience with relational databases;
— Familiar with Amazon infrastructure;
— Understanding of SOLID principles.
Will be a plus
— Highload projects;
For now here we have 10 teammates (4 Developers, 3 Manual QA, Product Owner, Team Lead and Data Analyst).
They are work on our user onboarding funnel and personal data deleting.
Here we have 3 steps
1) Pre-screening interview (30 minutes)
Here the recruiter will tell you about the company, team and project + give you an answer to all your questions + ask several questions to create summary about the candidate.
2) Interview with the team (1.5 hours)
The interview will be divided into a technical part (a classic technical interview) and soft skills part to understand what about match between the team and candidate.
4) Barraising (1 hour)
Interview with CTO. We do this to check the cultural match between the candidate and the company.
1) Because we are a product company that is already big enough to not die in a few months, but not so big that people here are suffered by bureaucracy and legacy code.
2) Because we create cool products that help many people (4 million users per month on IOS/Android/Web) to maintain their physical and mental health in countries all over the world.
3) Because we build a culture that based on initiative, mutual assistance, openness and efficiency (processes for processes are not about us).
4) Well, because of our conditions)
We offer the opportunity to attend internal and external courses, seminars + access to the corporate library.
Working with us is comfortable
The BetterMe team is located in a spacious office in the Astarta business center in
Health & fitness
We provide employees with 20 days of paid vacation, health insurance and a variety of sports activities available to employees in and out of the office.
We organize team building events, parties and various team activities to improve our collaboration.