BetterMe is a leading Ukrainian wellness company that develops accessible digital health products & athleisure for people of all ages, backgrounds and physical abilities. Our apps were installed more than 100M times and over 4M people work out with us each month. Our app is ranked among the world’s TOP 3 by the number of active monthly users in the Health & Fitness category.
This all became possible through hard work and dedication of 200+ talented and forward-thinking employees who are true experts in their field. We’re one of the biggest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat & Twitter within the CEE region.
Our mission is creating happiness within since we believe that having your mind and body in complete harmony is key for overall health and quality of life. We plan to capture the growth of the Global Health Market, and our ideal candidate will focus on building the largest healthtech company in the world.
We are looking for a Product Owner who will be directly involved in the formation and development of the company’s projects. If you want to work closely with business and technical teams, be a “bridge” between business and developers, build a solid base of product and technical documentation — this is an opportunity for you!
- 2+ years experience as a Business analyst/Product owner:
- Deep technical background. Understanding of what is API, microservices architecture, client-server architecture, how web apps and services work under the hood. Experience of integrating with third-party services:
- Experience of managing product backlog, breaking down requirements, writing user stories, and validating customer needs;
- Experience of writing product and technical documentation;
- Experience of working with a cross-functional team. Experience of working with a team of backend engineers would be a plus;
- Strong negotiation, organizational, management, analytical, and people skills;
- Deep understanding of principles and processes of agile software development. Excellent knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Draw.io (or similar);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Drive one or more Scrum teams, achieve iteration goals, participate in Scrum ceremonies;
- Collect, define and convert business/product objectives into the technical requirements, tasks in the backlog and distribute to development team;
- Create clear and concise requirements documentation (diagrams, UML, BPMN);
- Prepare a technical backlog with developers, participate in iteration planning, manage the issues lifecycle;
- Ownership across the lifecycle of a feature from concept through launch and managing the ongoing analysis and optimization phases.
Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and provide them with everything needed to stay focused on what’s important to make our users even healthier, sportier, happier and better! We create a business environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
- Competitive salary. Compensation that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
- Professional Growth. We offer a possibility to attend internal, external courses, seminars and access to a corporate library. You will be working with a team of professionals to get insights and discuss ideas.
- Comfortable working environment. BetterMe team is located in a spacious office in the Astarta business center within 10 minutes walk from Kontraktova metro station. We serve complimentary breakfasts, lunches, snacks, fruits and all necessary equipment for your role.
- Health&Fitness. We provide employees with 20 days of paid vacation, medical insurance and a variety of sports activities available for employees inside and outside the office.
- Rest. We organize team buildings, parties and various team activities to boost our collaboration.