BetterMe is a leading Ukrainian wellness company that develops accessible digital health products & athleisure for people of all ages, backgrounds and physical abilities. Our apps were installed more than 100M times and over 4M people work out with us each month. Our app is ranked among the world’s TOP 3 by the number of active monthly users in the Health & Fitness category.
This all became possible through hard work and dedication of 200+ talented and forward-thinking employees who are true experts in their field. We’re one of the biggest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat & Twitter within the CEE region.
Our mission is creating happiness within since we believe that having your mind and body in complete harmony is key for overall health and quality of life. We plan to capture the growth of the Global Health Market, and our ideal candidate will focus on building the largest healthtech company in the world.
- Experience in Mobile Performance Marketing 2+ years;
- Understanding of the general principles of attracting customers and experience of working with Facebook primarily;
- Experience with managing budgets, reporting on results and predicting the future impact on business processes;
- Experience running A/B tests and optimizing campaigns through experimentation;
- Upper Intermediate English;
- The most important thing is your mindset and desire to generate ideas, come up with solutions to given tasks.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in Game Development Industry
- Experience with multiple traffic sources (Facebook Ads, TikTok, Snap and other purchasing channels)
- Experience with budgets 1M+ monthly
- Recent UAM experience
- Developing Social UA channels
- Implementing effective tools for traffic assessment, advertising campaigns, etc.
- Setting up tasks for designers to produce the advertisements;
- Negotiating with partners for the traffic procurement;
- Monitor campaigns and channel performance;
- Work closely with analytic and creative teams to define various approaches for advertising campaigns.