BetterMe is a leading Health&Fitness publisher in the world with over 100 million installs (iOS+Android). We have 7.5 million followers on our social media platforms — more than any other competitor has. This all became possible through a team of world-class talented professionals in composition 200+ people in Kyiv. We’re one of the largest partners of Facebook / Google / Snapchat / Twitter from CEE.
Our mission is creating happiness within since it’s vital to have your mind and body in harmony. There are 500 million people in the world who value a healthy lifestyle. We believe that every one of those people should be a BetterMe user. We plan to capture the growth of the Global Health Market, and our ideal candidate will focus on building the largest Health company in the world.
We are looking for Email Marketing Specialist to join our WEB Team.
You will be working with a professional and motivated team of enthusiasts in the environment that brings up the best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
- Advanced knowledge of ESP (eSputnik, Mailchimp, SendGrid, Sendinblue) and Google Analytics;
- Successful experience working with automated email campaigns aimed at an English-speaking audience and EU markets;
- Experience with customer segmentation and targeted sending;
- Experience developing, implementing, automating, and optimizing targeted email flows;
- Knowledge of building email marketing strategies and sales funnels;
- Ability to track and maintain IP/Domain reputation using Google Postmaster Tools, MXTools, Header checkers, spam checkers, and others;
- Understanding the logic of spam filters and their workarounds;
- Manage and execute onsite, email and other channels used to push campaigns;
- Fluently spoken and written English.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Email templates creating experience (design and copy-writing);
- Sufficient knowledge of HTML, and some CSS;
- Experience working with cold (content-focused) email marketing strategies;
- Experience working with web/mobile PUSH.
- Ownership of functioning email flows to maintain and improve deliverability;
- Segmentation of the database to optimize customer retention strategies;
- Maintenance of ESPs to monitor and respond to bounces, unsubscribes, and complaints;
- Optimizing existing flows to improve deliverability, open and click rates, and conversion;
- Achievement of planned conversion rates for all launched campaigns;
- Setting up accounts in the mailing list services, digital signatures for the domain, tracking postmaster services;
- Configure DKIM subscription and sender SPF records;
- Communication with ESPs to resolve all issues that impact deliverability and conversion.
Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and provide them with everything needed to stay focused on what’s important to make our users even healthier, sportier, happier and better! We create a business environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
- Competitive salary. Compensation that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
- Professional Growth. We offer a possibility to attend internal, external courses, seminars and access to a corporate library. You will be working with a team of professionals to get insights and discuss ideas.
- Comfortable working environment. BetterMe team is located in a spacious office in the Astarta business center within 10 minutes walk from Kontraktova metro station. We serve complimentary breakfasts, lunches, snacks, fruits and all necessary equipment for your role.
- Health&Fitness. We provide employees with 20 days of paid vacation, medical insurance and a variety of sports activities available for employees inside and outside the office.
- Rest. We organize team buildings, parties and various team activities to boost our collaboration.