BetterMe is a leading Ukrainian wellness company that develops accessible digital health products & athleisure for people of all ages, backgrounds and physical abilities. Our apps were installed more than 150M times and over 5M people work out with us each month. Our app is ranked among the world’s TOP 3 by the number of active monthly users in the Health & Fitness category.
- Fluent English (including legal drafting);
- 2-3+ years of relevant experience with an international or top-tier law firm or Big 4 or IT product company;
- Initiative and willingness to work on a broad variety of legal matters and to think creatively to solve complex legal issues;
- Result-oriented, well-organized, self-starter;
- Skillful translator of complex legal issues into plain business solutions;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Researching and analyzing potential legal risks in the company’s jurisdictions of operations (with a focus on North America and Europe);
- Implementing legal compliance in the various areas of business operations (data protection, marketing, payment, consumer rights, etc.);
- Drafting and revising commercial contracts, internal policies, and other legal documents;
- Raising awareness about legal requirements;
- Communicating with business partners, law firms, service providers from a variety of jurisdictions.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Understanding of GDPR and other data protection regulations/frameworks;
- International certificate such as CIPP/CIPM will be an advantage
- Expertise advising companies through the life cycle of business operations, including on commercial, compliance, and intellectual property matters;
- Participation in moot court competitions will be an advantage.
Our mission is creating happiness within since we believe that having your mind and body in complete harmony is key for overall health and quality of life. We plan to capture the growth of the Global Health Market, and our ideal candidate will focus on building the largest healthtech company in the world. 💪
The success of the product became possible through the hard work and dedication of 200+ talented and forward-thinking employees who are true experts in their field. We’re one of the biggest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat & Twitter within the CEE region.🌎
Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and provide them with everything needed to stay focused on what’s important to make our users even healthier, sportier, happier and better! We create a business environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
- Competitive salary. Compensation that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
- Professional Growth. We offer a possibility to attend internal, external courses, seminars, and access to a corporate library. You will be working with a team of professionals to get insights and discuss ideas.
- Comfortable working environment. BetterMe team is located in a spacious office in the Astarta business center within 10 minutes walk from Kontraktova metro station. We serve complimentary breakfasts, lunches, snacks, fruits, and all necessary equipment for your role.
- Health&Fitness. We provide employees with 20 days of paid vacation, medical insurance and a variety of sports activities available for employees inside and outside the office.
- Rest. We organize team buildings, parties and various team activities to boost our collaboration.