BetterMe is a leading Health&Fitness publisher in the world with over 90 million installs (iOS+Android).We have 7.5 million followers on our social media platforms — more than any other competitor has. This all became possible through a team of world-class talented professionals in composition 100+ people in Kyiv. We’re one of the largest partners of Facebook / Google / Snapchat / Twitter from CEE.
Over the past year we have assembled a team of talented engineers, artists, designers and game developers. We have shipped our first games, achieved the initial milestones, and now we are rapidly growing even further!
We are looking for a strong and independent Senior Manual QA Engineer who would help to create a product for our users around the world.
As a multi-disciplinary team of developers, artists and game designers we create games that will be played by millions of people all around the world.
* 2+ year Game Testing experience required
* Good understanding of QA methodologies & practices
* Expertise in reviewing software requirements
* Strong understanding of SDLC and STLC, Bug lifecycle
* Ability to set own tasks and organize own work efficiently
* Experience of testing Analytics
* Knowledge of testing games with Unity3D
* Familiar with TestRail, Jira, Confluence
* Results oriented and attentive to detail person
Will be a plus:
* Experience of testing Match3 mobile games
* Experience of using in work: Team City, Git, etc.
* Manual testing of Game
* Review requirements documents
* Existing test documentation creation and support
* Active participation in the development process
* Providing constructive feedback and suggestions throughout the entire development life cycle
At the end we finish:
You will be working with a professional and motivated team of enthusiasts in the environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and provide them with everything needed to stay focused on what’s important to make our users even healthier, sportier, happier and better! We create a business environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
Competitive salary. Compensation that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
Professional Growth. We offer a possibility to attend internal, external courses, seminars and access to a corporate library. You will be working with a team of professionals to get insights and discuss ideas.
Comfortable working environment. BetterMe team is located in a spacious office in the Astarta business center within 10 minutes walk from Kontraktova metro station. We serve complimentary breakfasts, lunches, snacks, fruits and all necessary equipment for your role.
Health&Fitness. We provide employees with 20 days of paid vacation, medical insurance and a variety of sports activities available for employees inside and outside the office.
Rest. We organize team buildings, parties and various team activities to boost our collaboration.