BetterMe is a #1 Health&Fitness publisher in the world in terms of installs and grossing for 2019 according to Appannie. For the last year and a half, BetterMe was downloaded more than 50 million times, on both iOS and Android. We also have the largest health and fitness app community on Facebook, with over 5 million women.
Our apps have an average rating of 4.5* in the App Store. All this became possible through a team of 100+ talented world-class professionals from Kyiv.
We’re one of the largest partners of Facebook / Google / Snapchat / Twitter from CEE. We have huge experience in user acquisition / analytics / ROI calcs, and we work with very advanced technologies.
We plan to expand our team and open R&D direction focusing on developing game applications.
We are looking a strong and independent Unity developer who would create a product from scratch for our users around the world.
• 2+ years of experience with Unity and C#;
• Good understanding of C# language (up to latest versions);
• Confident understanding of OOP, SOLID principles;
• Understanding and experience of using DI\IoC frameworks (SrangeIoC, Zenject);
• Game development experience for iOS and Android;
• Experience in integrating various SDKs into Unity (firebase, analytics, ad networks, etc);
• 3+ released games in production;
• Experience with git and CI environments (TeamCity, Jenkins).
Will be a plus:
• Hands-on experience with Zenject;
• Hands-on experience with TeamCity builds configuration;
• Product optimization for different mobile platforms;
• Experience with unit-tests, TDD.
• Working with us with latest Unity tools (timelines, playables, URP, assembly definitions)
• Creating a product from scratch;
• Participating in building internal framework for game prototyping;
• Working in collaboration with artists and animators on animations and visual effects;
• Integration of analytical platforms and ad networks.
• Game interface programming.
At the end we finish:
You will be working with a professional and motivated team of enthusiasts in the environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
“Last thing”. So of course, we provide you with everything you need to stay focused on the important:
• Competitive salary that will help you focus on your projects and professional growth.
• Professional growth. Only Senior / Middle Level (90% / 10%)development team. Internal courses and seminars, corporate library, English lessons and an opportunity to attend crucial events worldwide.
• No legacy code. We work only with new technologies and new frameworks.
• Comfortable work environment and flexible working hours. A spacious office in Astarta business centre, within
• Flexible work hours. You decide on your work hours.
• Sport and Fitness. Medical insurance, corporate doctor visits and sports activities on your choice.
• Rest. Parties, team buildings, travelling abroad and more.