BetterMe is one of the TOP-5 apps in the US in the Health&Fitness category. For the last year and a half, BetterMe was downloaded more than 50 million times, on both iOS and Android. We also have the largest health and fitness app community on Facebook, with over 5 million women. Our apps have an average rating of 4.5* in the App Store. All this became possible through a team of 70 talented world-class professionals from Kyiv.
We are the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Twitter from CIS. We have extensive experience in user acquisition / analytics / ROI calcs, and we work with highly advanced technologies (AR, VR, machine learning, etc.)
Our mission is to help people create happiness within, and we achieve it by analyzing client’s behavior, creating personalized data profiles, and ensuring a reliable and long-lasting relationship between us.
BetterMe turned a smartphone into a personal trainer that understands the users’ needs and helps them reach their goals.
There are several successful products in the BetterMe family:
• BetterMe: Weight Loss Workouts
• BetterMen: Workout Trainer
• BetterMe: Calm,Sleep,Meditate
• BetterMe: Yoga for Weightloss
• BetterMe: Walking
• BetterMe: Weight Loss Running
• BetterMe: Track Period
There are 500 million people in the world who value a healthy lifestyle, and we believe that every one of them should be a BetterMe customer. We plan to capture the growth of the Global Health Market, and our ideal candidate focuses on building the largest Health company in the world.
• 4+ years of experience in mobile development;
• Excellent experience with Swift, Objective-C;
• Knowledge of OOP principles, design patterns, VIPER, Redux;
• TDD / BDD experience;
• Аdvаnced knowledge of Git;
• Ability to work with complex animation;
• Fаmiliаrity with CI;
• Requires a portfolio and fully finished applications in App Store;
• (Desired) Experience with Augmented Reality using ARKit — excellent plusses.
At the end we finish:
You will be working with a professional and motivated team of enthusiasts in the environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
„One last thing”. Naturally, we provide you with everything you need to stay focused on what’s important:
• Competitive salary that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
• Professional growth. Our Development team is Middle (10%) and Senior (90%) Professionals only. Frequent internal courses and seminars, corporate library, English lessons, and the ability to attend critical events worldwide. You will also have a Study Day, which you can devote to learning the new technologies.
• No legacy code. We work exclusively with new technologies and frameworks.
• Comfortable work environment. A spacious office with a summer terrace located within a
• Flexible work hours. You decide your work hours.
• Sport and Fitness. Medical insurance, corporate doctor visits and sports activities of your choice.
• Rest. Parties, team building, travel abroad and more.