• Capability to independently create concept sketches and whole game concept;
• Knowledge of composition, perspective, lighting and color theory;
• Strong illustration skills with a portfolio of 2D assets for games;
• Experience or potential to lead a team of Artists and Animators;
• Result orientation, business mindset.
• Experience in commercial projects (casual & hyper casual games);
• Art education;
• Diverse portfolio (2D and 3D projects).
You will be working with a professional and motivated team of enthusiasts in the environment that brings up best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
“Last thing”. So of course, we provide you with everything you need to stay focused on the important:
Competitive salary that will help you focus on your projects and professional growth.
Professional growth. Development team only Senior / Middle Level (90% / 10%). Internal courses and seminars, corporate library, English lessons and the ability to attend critical events worldwide.
No legacy code. We work only with new technologies and new frameworks.
Comfortable work environment. A spacious office (summer terrace, free lunches, Sony PlayStation 4 and other sorts of goodies) located a
Flexible work hours. You decide your work hours.
Sport and Fitness. Medical insurance, corporate doctor visits and sports activities of your choice.
Rest. Parties, team buildings, travel abroad and more.
• Art Direction: Keeping art vision of the project, communication within game development team;
• Management of content production for mobile games and apps;
• Developing visual concepts and ideas for new games;
• Leading the development of a visual style, design and overall look of the games;
• Creating appealing characters, environments and game items.
BetterMe is a #1 Health&Fitness publisher in the world in terms of installs and grossing for 2019 according to Appannie. For the last year and a half, BetterMe was downloaded more than 50 million times, on both iOS and Android. We also have the largest health and fitness app community on Facebook, with over 5 million women.
We opened game department to focus on developing game applications. Join our game development team to take part in our journey of new games creation!