We are smart and friendly HR Team with absolutely love to black humor and very adequate HRD :)
We believe in the power of recruitment and that hiring of right people is the key to Company success. It is a good chance to be responsible for recruiting the best specialists to make our team stronger and more amazing!
So, if you believe the same, please, join our Team!
You will be involved in:
• Conducting the full-cycle recruitment for Company needs;
• Hiring professionals who meet job requirements as well as Company culture;
• Participation in the development of recruitment strategy and action plan;
• Communication on all recruitment issues with internal customers (managers) and external consulting services;
• Job market analysis and review;
• Constant recruitment process improvement and development;
• Expanding your activities to various HR projects.
You’re ideal candidate if you are:
• Have proven experience of providing full-cycle IT recruitment 3+ years;
• Can build partnership relationships with hiring managers, help to investigate and analyze which candidate will be the best fit for each position;
• Have strong IT contacts network;
• Understand technologies and trends in IT Industry;
• Know how to search and contact candidates not only on Linkedin;
• Dig to understand real interests of candidates and build long-term relationships with them;
• Have experience with HRM systems and task trackers;
• Ready for quickly changing environment;
• Ready to be active and proactive, continuously improve recruitment process;
• Great team player;
• Result-oriented and high-achiever;
• Self-driven person, who able to manage own time and priorities and work in a multitasking mode;
• Excellent communicator with good presentation skills;
• Positive person with great sense of humor!
Nice to have:
• Upper-intermediate level of English;
• Experience in leading/mentoring a team.
Being a member of BETLAB team means:
• Challenging tasks with great opportunity to level up your skills;
• Knowledge sharing atmosphere (you have a chance to be a speaker in our internal meetups);
• Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
• 20 working days of paid vacation;
• 100% paid sick leaves;
• Paid English classes;
• Medical insurance/ sports compensation;
• Relocation bonus;
• Individual annual training budget with opportunity to visit paid conferences, trainings, workshops etc;
• Corporate library and subscriptions for Pluralsight and Safari online;
• Lunches delivery to the office;
• Unlimited good mood and support!