You will be involved in:
• Requirements analysis and processing.
• Test cases/checklists and other types of test documentation creation.
• Estimation the required testing time.
• Functional and regression testing of web projects.
• Automation project.
Being a member of BETLAB team means:
• Challenging tasks with great opportunity to level up your skills.
• Knowledge sharing atmosphere (you have a chance to be a speaker in our internal meetups).
• Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution.
• 20 working days of paid vacation.
• 100% paid sick leaves.
• Paid English classes.
• Medical insurance/ sports compensation.
• Relocation bonus.
• Individual annual training budget with the opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.
• Corporate library and subscriptions for Pluralsight and Safari online.
• Lunches delivery to the office.
• Unlimited good mood and support!
We are interested in:
• 3+ years’ testing experience.
• Strong knowledge of HTTP.
• Good knowledge of REST, WebApi.
• Experience in web-applications testing.
• Experience with browser dev tools.
• Experience in integration testing.
• Ability to effectively write test documentation (reports, manuals, checklists, test cases etc.).
• Tools: Postman, TestRail.
Nice to have:
• Automation skills as a plus.
• Redis Understanding.
• Analytical mind.
• Writing English: B1.