BETLAB is looking for a skilled Product Manager who has significant experience with anti-fraud and security solutions and can lead a complex technical product line.
You will be involved in:
• Driving our strategic product and technology vision for Fraud.
• Implementing modifications to the company’s various fraud detections and prevention systems.
• Developing & delivering a clear and concise product vision, strategy and roadmap.
• Determining the strategies and solutions that solve for complex business problems as well as create opportunities to improve our marketplace ecosystem.
• Creating systems, tools, strategies that allow scalable detection and enforcement of our product’s abusing.
• Identifying, reporting and mitigating suspicious trends that are creating financial loss to the company, specifically related to online and payments fraud.
• Building long-term instrumentation, monitoring and evaluation capabilities for product performance, tracking, and to create product insights.
• Translating customer and internal user needs into clear, well-defined functional and technical requirements backed by data analysis and deep understanding of the fraud landscape.
• Communicating and reporting overall status, primary metrics, key fraud issues and solution plans and readiness timelines to executives.
We are interested in:
• 5+ years of experience in the risk management/ fraud prevention space.
• Successful experience in leading both the business and technical aspects.
• Ability to engage and collaborate with customers and partners.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to present complex business and technical issues to a wide range of audiences.
• Knowledge and experience with Agile development methodologies.
• Strategic thinker. Ability to recognize market needs, distill strategy into executable initiatives and crisply communicate plans across the organization.
• Strong analytic background, with the ability to utilize multiple data sources to compile relevant information and extract key insights to shape strategy and policies.
• Project management skillset.
• detail oriented;
• ability to lead without authority.
Being a member of BETLAB team means:
• Challenging tasks with great opportunity to level up your skills;
• Knowledge sharing atmosphere (you have a chance to be a speaker in our internal meetups);
• Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
• 20 working days of paid vacation;
• 100% paid sick leaves;
• Paid English classes;
• Medical insurance/ sports compensation;
• Relocation bonus;
• Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc;
• Corporate library and subscriptions for Pluralsight and Safari online;
• Lunches delivery to the office;
• Unlimited good mood and support!