The team supports operations between main websites, ensures interaction between BetManager software and other components of the betting platform.
You will be involved in:
• Analyzing and documenting features of the product and business requirements;
• Writing and maintaining test cases and test scenarios;
• Executing exploratory, functional, acceptance, regression testing;
• Communicating with other departments and team members on a daily basis;
• Participating in meetings, make demo and knowledge sharing sessions;
• Estimating current activities and report results to the team;
• Being an active member of the team, suggesting improvements of the processes to increase the quality of the product and performance of the team.
Being a member of BETLAB team means:
• Challenging tasks with great opportunity to level up your skills;
• Knowledge sharing atmosphere (you have a chance to be a speaker in our internal meetups);
• Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
• 20 working days of paid vacation;
• 100% paid sick leaves;
• Paid English classes;
• Medical insurance/ sports compensation;
• Relocation bonus;
• Individual annual training budget with the opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc;
• Corporate library and subscriptions for Pluralsight and Safari online;
• Lunches delivery to the office;
• Unlimited good mood and support!
We are interested in:
• 3+ years of manual testing experience;
• Knowledge of desktop and web testing;
• Experience with ~SQL databases (queries);
• An ability to create and support tests documentation, execute test runs;
• Experience in Test Rail or similar test management tool;
• Understanding of Agile testing processes;
• Knowledge of Jira.
Nice to have:
• Experience with REST API testing, black box testing;
• Experience in sports betting;
• Knowledge of continuous integration and test automation frameworks;
• Experience in working with Git, Jenkins, Kibana, Testrail;
• Strong analytical and communication skills, good problem-solving abilities.