The team develops and supports Campaign Manager CRM system for sending notifications to betting shop clients.
You will be involved in:
• Participating in Planning and Grooming;
• Estimation of testing efforts;
• Designing test cases and suites (Test Rail);
• Test Execution;
• Test reporting;
• Improving and optimization standards and testing procedures;
• Being a responsible person for the quality of a product you will be working with.
We are interested in:
• Experience with web applications and API (REST) testing (2+ years);
• Strong analysis, preparation and planning skills;
• Strong knowledge of different testing methods, techniques, and types (Functional/Non-functional Testing, • Blackbox Testing, Smoke Testing, Whitebox Testing);
• Experience in creating different kinds of test documentation;
• Deep knowledge of test design techniques;
• Knowledge and skills in requirements testing;
• Understanding of CI approach and tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc. );
• Hands-on experience with Postman, Swagger tools;
• Produce a non-complex SQL query shouldn’t be a challenge for you.
Nice to have:
• API automation testing experience;
• Web applications’ automation testing experience.
Being a member of BETLAB team means:
• Challenging tasks with great opportunity to level up your skills;
• Knowledge sharing atmosphere (you have a chance to be a speaker in our internal meetups);
• Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
• 20 working days of paid vacation;
• 100% paid sick leaves;
• Free English classes;
• Medical insurance/ sports compensation;
• Relocation bonus;
• Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc;
• Corporate library and subscriptions for Pluralsight and Safari online;
• Lunches delivery to the office;
• Unlimited good mood and support!