● 2+ years of experience with software requirements management using Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
● Understanding different types requirement (Business, Functional/Nonfunctional etc.);
● Experience in writing documentation: BRD/BRS, SRS, User story/Use case and etc.;
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
● Excellent communication skills;
● Able to manage multiple work streams and know how to prioritize work;
● Technical background (a computer science degree or experience in software development).
● Issue tracking and documents administration tools: Atlassian Confluence, Atlassian JIRA;
● Has practical experience in UML, BPMN, XML, JSON, SQL;
● Knowledge of several business domains (CRM, DWH, Data Mining, and reporting projects).
● Fully paid sick leaves and 20 working days paid vacation;
● Great opportunity to take part in unique Ukrainian Sportsbook product development;
● Team of passionate professionals with experience exchange;
● Paid trainings, conferences, professional library and career development plans;
● Team building events;
● Paid sport trainings/medical insurance;
● Sandwiches, juices, cookies, fruits &vegetables and many-many more.
● Capture the vision of the business area and client’s specifics;
● Understand and solve of the client’s business objectives, optimization business process and translate it for development teams;
● Specify documents of requirements and support them using alternative views (e.g. diagrams, prototypes, scenarios);
● Manage product backlog and change control, resolve cross functional issues;
● Establish and follow requirements life cycle processes;
● Detect cross-team dependencies working with other Product Owners and technical teams.
BETLAB is Ukrainian product company in Sportsbook sphere and we are looking for Business Analyst to keep up-to- date innovative and best technological stack in our product development.
We started in 2014, and now we are 250+ team members all together working on achieving our shared goal and we keep growing!