- Understanding of different methodologies of development (Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall);
- Self-motivated, proactive, capable of multitasking, work under pressure and ready to provide requested information in a short period of time;
- Desire to develop in IT field on the position of release coordinator;
- Set goals and achieve them ;
- Be attentive to details and be able to cover large scope of tasks.
As well as a competitive salary there are a range of benefits including:
— Fully paid sick leaves and 20 working days paid vacation;
— Great opportunity to take part in unique Ukrainian Sportsbook product development;
— Team of passionate professionals with experience exchange;
— Paid trainings, conferences, professional library and career and proficiency development plans;
— Team building events;
— Paid sport trainings/medical insurance;
— Sandwiches, juices, cookies, fruits and many-many more.
- Collect statistics (KPI) for daily deployments, planned releases, hot fixes;
- Provide release Notes with full understanding of what goes to production;
— Coordinate release for cross-platform teams;
- Gather information regarding all Critical Incidents and provide RCA;
- Close work with Development team;
- Report all key project plans, commitments and changes, including requirements, plans for Developers and QAs, schedule and scope changes;
- Keep track of all arrangements between teams before release;
- Work in stressful situations and be prepared for any changes that may affect release scope;
- Close collaboration with the Release Manager on all tasks related to the release and carry out the assigned tasks on time.