You will be involved in:
● Participating in the development and delivery of testing including functional testing, integration testing and -regression testing as well as automated testing;
● Automation test-case creation and execution;
● Preparation of testing result reports.
We are interested in:
● 2+ years’ experience of manual testing;
● Excellent knowledge of HTTP, REST, WebApi;
● Experience in regression testing;
● Experience in creation/execution of test documentation (checklist, test cases);
● Understanding of microservice architecture;
● Experience with web-automation on JS;
● Principles of automation testing;
● Experience with testing of Web or API applications (or both);
● Good experience with Automation testing JS (Protractor) / JS (Webdriver.io);
● Knowledge of base patterns used for autotest tests;
● Experience/Ability to drive automation testing;
● Intermediate level of English.
Nice to have:
● Understanding of Redis;
● Experience with Node.js, npm.
Being a member of BETLAB team means:
• Challenging tasks with great opportunity to level up your skills;
• Knowledge sharing atmosphere (you have a chance to be a speaker in our internal meetups);
• Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
• 20 working days of paid vacation;
• 100% paid sick leaves;
• Free English classes;
• Medical insurance/ sports compensation;
• Relocation bonus;
• Individual annual training budget with opportunity to visit paid conferences, trainings, workshops etc;
• Corporate library and subscriptions for Pluralsight and Safari online;
• Lunches delivery to the office;
• Unlimited good mood and support!