● 2+ years of experience with software requirements management using Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
● Understanding different types requirement (Business, Functional/Nonfunctional etc.)
● Experience in writing documentation: BRD/BRS, SRS, User story/Use case and etc.
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills
● Excellent communication skills
● Able to manage multiple work streams and know how to prioritize work
● Technical background (a computer science degree or experience in software development)
● Issue tracking and documents administration tools: Atlassian Confluence, Atlassian JIRA
● Has practical experience in UML, BPMN, XML, JSON, SQL
● Knowledge of several business domains (CRM, DWH, Data Mining, and reporting projects)
● Fully paid sick leaves and 20 working days paid vacation;
● Great opportunity to take part in unique Ukrainian Sportsbook product development;
● Team of passionate professionals with experience exchange;
● Paid trainings, conferences, professional library and career development plans;
● Team building events;
● Paid sport trainings/medical insurance;
● Sandwiches, juices, cookies, fruits &vegetables and many-many more...
● Capture the vision of the business area and client’s specifics
● Understand and solve of the client’s business objectives, optimization business process and translate it for development teams
● Specify documents of requirements and support them using alternative views (e.g. diagrams, prototypes, scenarios)
● Manage product backlog and change control, resolve cross functional issues
● Establish and follow requirements lifecycle processes
● Detect cross-team dependencies working with other Product Owners and technical teams
BETLAB is Ukrainian product company in Sportsbook sphere and we are looking for Business Analyst to keep up-to- date innovative and best technological stack in our product development.
We started in 2014, and now we are 200+ team members all together working on achieving our shared goal and we keep growing!