● 2+ years of .NET stack experience
● Strong knowledge of .NET 4.5/C#;
● Software Design knowledge: OOD, OOP, design patterns, microservices;
● Understanding the principles of distributed systems;
● Experience with UnitTests, Integration Tests, Performance profiling;
● Relational and Document databases/PostgreSQL/ElasticSearch;
● Skills using Queues/RabbitMQ/ServiceBus/MassTransit;
● Experience with complex distributed systems;
● Experience with Performance profiling.
— Great opportunity to take part in unique Ukrainian Sportsbook product development;
— Team of passionate professionals with experience exchange;
— Paid trainings, conferences, professional library and career development plans;
— Team building events;
— Paid sport trainings/medical insurance;
— Sandwiches, juices, cookies, fruits&vegetables and many-many more...
— Fully paid sick leaves and 20 working days paid vacation.
● Analyze, design, build, test and implement enhancements to existing systems and/or new applications;
● Acquire and enhance technical knowledge of supported applications/systems;
● Work in close collaboration with others in the team and across the business;
● Conduct code review.
BETLAB is Ukrainian product company in Sportsbook sphere and we are looking for .Net Developer to keep up-to-date innovative and best technological stack in our product development.
We started in 2014, and now we are 180+ team members all together working on achieving our shared goal and we keep growing!
A team of mathematicians in our company is looking for .NET developer.
More details about our team: the team is engaged in research and development of math models for sports events.
We are creating tools for professional sportsbook traders.
Our main stack of technologies: C# .NET, MSSQL, ASP.NET, Angular 2, Bootstrap.