● 3+ years’ experience of software development for iOS;
● Good understanding of OOP/OOD, SOLID, Algorithms, Data Structures;
● Excellent knowledge of Objective-C, UIKit, Foundation, GCD,NSOperationQueue,
● ARC, CoreData, NSFetchedResultsController, Push Notifications, AFNetworking,
● CocoaPods, Git; Database design; REST, WebSockets;
● Portfolio of working iOS applications.
● MagicalRecord, RestKit, Fastlane, Fabric, Crashlytics, Firebase; UML;
● Experience in betting area.
As well as a competitive salary there is a range of benefits including:
● Fully paid sick leaves and paid vacation;
● Great opportunity to take part in unique e-sport product development;
● Team of passionate professionals with experience exchange;
● Team building events;
● Sandwiches, juices, cookies, fruits& vegetables and many-many more...
● Implementation of new features, support of existing ones;
● Participation in architecture planning;
● Writing clear code;
● Bug fixing
New international cybersport platform, which will start in 2017 is looking for Middle iOS Developer to keep up-to- date innovative and best technological stack in our product development.