● Strong Web development background, at least 3 years;
● Strong knowledge in native JS;
● Proven experience with one of frameworks (React, Angular, Riot, Vue);
● Experience with Git, and Gulp/Grunt.
● Experience with TDD, Websocket, Webworker, Service Worker, Canvas charts, ES6, Web Components;
● Ability to work with Scrum;
● Intermediate English.
As well as a competitive salary there is a range of benefits including:
● Fully paid sick leaves and paid vacation;
● Great opportunity to take part in unique e-sport product development;
● Team of passionate professionals with experience exchange;
● Team building events;
● Sandwiches, juices, cookies, fruits&vegetables and many-many more...
● Development of Front-end solutions for production projects (mobile, desktop);
● Improvement of the overall code base of the project (the project core).
New international cybersport platform, which will start in the 2nd half of 2017, is looking for Middle Front-end Developer to keep up-to-date innovative and best technological stack in our product development.