● 7+ years of .NET stack experience in creation SOA services and web applications;
● 2+ years of .NET lead developer experience;
● 3+ years experience with complex distributed system
● Understanding of and experience with an agile SDLC (such as Scrum, XP, Lean, Kanban, Scrumban);
● Strong skills in OOP, OOD, OOA, DDD, Design patterns;
● Web application development experience:
* REST, RESTful, OData, CORS, OWIN;
* ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET Core;
● Relational and Document databases
● Skills using Queues/RabbitMQ/ServiceBus/MassTransit
● Experience with building, configuring and deploying services, microservices, and applications;
● Working experience with Git;
● Knowledge of performance metrics;
● Strong communication skills;
● Engineers technical interviewing and grading experience.
● Fully paid sick leaves and 20 working days paid vacation;
● Great opportunity to take part in unique Ukrainian Sportsbook product development;
● Team of passionate professionals with experience exchange;
● Paid training, conferences, professional library, and career development plans;
● Team building events;
● Paid sports training/medical insurance;
● Sandwiches, juices, cookies, fruits&vegetables and many-many more...
● Analyze, design, build, test and implement enhancements to existing systems and/or new applications;
● Lead and motivate the team;
● Estimate, distribute and control tasks performance;
● Acquire and enhance technical knowledge of supported applications/systems;
● Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications;
● Work in close collaboration with others in the team and across the business;
● Conduct code review;
● Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review;
BETLAB is Ukrainian product company in Sportsbook sphere and we are looking for Lead.Net Developer to keep up-to-date innovative and best technological stack in our product development.
We started in 2014, and now we are 200+ team members all together working on achieving our shared goal and we keep growing!