Betby is looking for a great professional in IT Project management with previous experience in working in product IT companies to join our Product Team.
- 3+ years of work experience as a Project manager in a product company
- Solid knowledge of the software development life cycle
- The ability to establish communication between the customer and the development group, understanding the end result of the tasks being performed, the ability to bring tasks to completion (understanding the principles of GTD — Getting Things Done)
- The ability to organize meetings, analyze their results and summarize
- Experience in organizing the work of cross-functional working groups
- Product knowledge in the field of betting, understanding the basics and principles of the functioning of the betting business
- Experience in organizing planning, experience in organizing and conducting retrospectives
- Solid knowledge and ability to operate approaches in task assessment
- Understanding of the basics and work experience in terms of delivery management (preferably experience in organizing, maintaining a release cycle of tasks in production)
- The presence of international certificates CAMP/PMP will be a benefit
- Assistance in organizing and conducting task planning in the areas of frontend, backend, QA (short-term for a sprint, long-term)
- Close cooperation with the product team in terms of grooming tasks for the current sprint, reporting on progress in the implementation of epics/tasks of the annual roadmap
- Monitoring the implementation and execution of tasks by the development team, passing the testing stage from the beginning of planning to delivery to production
- Organizing the work of cross-functional temporary working groups, conducting the process of their functioning, the ability to complete their functioning and summarize their activities (retrospectives)
- Close cooperation with team leaders in the process of assessing tasks, drawing up a plan for their implementation in the short / medium term, including decomposition of tasks, where necessary
- Carrying out resource planning for the nearest sprint and in the medium term
- assistance in organizing and conducting releases in production
- Assistance in identifying problematic aspects of the functioning of frontend, backend, QA, other departments of the product company, initiative in solving problematic moments
- Operational stacks: slack, strong knowledge of jira cloud and different pluggins to it, capacity tracker, Wiki;
- Basic knowledge of client-browser architecture (with the aim of creation / description of tasks);
- Will be benefit: СI, gitlab basic knowledge.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- We are product company and our recruiting process is timesaving and efficient;
- Comprehensive health insurance;
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Professional growth, extra education opportunities;
- 20 working days of paid vacation and additional days off:
- Support in the relocation process (if you are ready to relocate);
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
- Language courses;
- Fantastic corporate events and team buildings;
- Best new hardware for a comfortable job;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situations);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth, etc.).
YOUR HIRING JORNEY WITH US
- 25’ call with a Recruiter => first contact to check expectations from both ends do match;
- 60’ call with a Project manager => deep dive your experience and answer your questions;
- 60’ call with our CTO and HRD => have the chance to discuss the vision for your goals, professional growth and vision of future work.
We are Betby — an award-winning and one of the fastest-growing companies in the iGaming universe. We have developed a top-notch sports betting software platform that is held in high esteem among bookmakers around the globe. Bespoke solution with risk management and omni-support on our side. Millions of players, hundreds of sports, thousands of markets and outcomes, endless numbers of bets. And every bet has its own story.
Our team — it’s about sports passion, state-of-the-art technologies, and confident business dealings.
Main Betby offices are located in Riga, Latvia and Silema, Malta. We offer long-term business trips and full assistance in permanent relocation if you have a desire to. But we are hiring across the borders! In order to become a part of our team, you literally need to have just an immense desire to skyrocket your skills and a computer. As for the latter — we can provide you with all the necessary equipment.
WHY JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM?
We’re not just coworkers, who relentlessly contribute to the development of the best B2B gaming betting products together. At the core, we are a big family of skilled professionals, who support each other, cherish mutual trust, and make fun whole-heartedly!
Our goal is to make online gaming as entertaining and easy as possible. We are ready to conquer every mountain top — Betby isn’t shy away from any challenge. We’re fast in decisions, agile in technologies, stable in business, and happy as a team.
Armed with creativity, state-of-the-art technologies, and a strong work ethic we look into the future with our heads high up. It’s not a small-talk. Wanna check? Join us!
Betby team is waiting for you :)